MIND’s Network connectivity services provide its customers with the ability to send and receive data in a secure and reliable manner between systems, locations, and personnel. Physical network elements include data circuits, routers, switches, and cabling. Logical network components refer to communications protocols.
MIND’s key Wireless Network Management Services includes the following:
- Complete ownership of network management from architecture to implementation to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Installation WAN connection, including special construction efforts at certain locations
- Complete installation, configuration, and testing of network hardware and software
- Planning of Wide Area Network (WAN) capacity based on historical usage patterns and customer projections
- Management of External DNS zones
- Management and allocation of IP networks for customers
- Management of Enterprise DHCP services.