By utilizing Cisco technology, MIND offers VoIP services to its clients which is cost effective and convenient way to carry voice calls over an IP network including the digitization and packetization of the voice streams.
MIND VoIP Services Includes:
- Telephone service with organization's identity
- Local and domestic long distance dialing including voice messaging
- Optional SoftPhone to place and receive calls from your desktop or laptop
- A network port that supports both telephone and network services
- Installation and routine maintenance (management of software revisions, including upgrades)
- Telecommunication Service Orders (TSO) with contracted vendors on behalf of customers.
- Installation of VoIP-enabling server products on ITISG-managed hardware platforms and
- configuration of the VoIP hardware and applications for proper call handling and routing
- Maintenance of current product release levels
- Local Area Network configuration required by VoIP
- Move, add, change and disconnect (MACD) work for users at sites which are served with VOIP.
- Troubleshooting and repair