IT asset management is an important part of an organization's strategy. It provides information about what assets you have, where they are, who is using them, and how they are being utilized.
You can measure vendor performance, optimize supplier portfolio, optimize software licensing costs and streamline IT procurement process. IT asset management helps organizations to manage their systems more effectively and saves time and money by eliminating unnecessary purchases and wastage of resources.
Why AMS Required?
- Organizations don’t know what they bought in last year.
- Heterogeneous environment doesn’t allow everything to be penned down.
- It is impossible to dis-integrate every system to know the component level know how.
- Un-regularized hardware and software spent.
- Illogical and untimed hardware purchase decisions.
Advantage of AMS implementation
- Maximize the value and utilization of IT assets
- Proactive software license compliance
- Better decisions through IT service cost transparency
- Optimized allocation of IT assets for the greatest return on IT investments
MIND’s AMS Features
- Integrated Solution for Hardware and Software Asset Management.
- Network Neutral – Supports Windows Active Directory, Workgroups, and other directory services.
- Supports desktop inventory in branch and widespread offices.
- Complete Hardware and Software Inventory
- Manage Software Licenses
- Detect Prohibited Software in the network
- Provides software usage statistics
- Alert on specific Inventory events
- Comprehensive reports on hardware, software inventory and license compliance