Customer relationship management (CRM) is not just an application, but is a strategy to learn more about customers' needs and behavior in order to develop stronger relationships with them. As such it is more of a business philosophy than a technical solution to assist in dealing with customers effectively and efficiently.
In today’s business environment, where competition and fast track culture dominates the market place, selling is a real challenge. Today, selling or even marketing means a lot more than what the dictionary defines it as ' the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money'.
Both for selling as well as for marketing, one must have knowledge of everything - leads, queries, customers, sales, feedback, relationship, requirement and so on. Similarly, the advent of technology has brought about an apparent change in the organizations' approach to customer relationship. And technological advances have brought more of company's relationships to be managed through electronic means.
There is a need created for companies to automate services and personalize communication with customers. The need primarily is about having an application or a system in place to effectively manage the sales process and customer relationship; capture vital data and information about customers - purchase history, revenue generated, up selling / cross selling opportunities, etc.; and generate sales quote or create orders. This is why the Customer Relationship Management has gained so much popularity among all businesses.
MIND has developed a robust CRM application that not only track & manage the sales leads lifecycle but also give insight to the businesses about market trends to improvise their offerings to meet customer expectations which leads to increase in sales.
Benefits of CRM
CRM is often misunderstood as an application or a tool, but in the real sense of the term it is a way of doing business. There can be innumerable reasons for businesses to implement CRM. However, let's take a look at few of the most apparent benefits of using CRM.
- Reduce cost on customer acquisition
- Boost new business
- Increase revenue at low cost
- Centralized customer interaction
- Improved customer support
- Increase customer satisfaction
- High rate of customer retention
Different Modules & Functionalities
- Sales – deals with lead lifecycle management
- Franchisee –deals with Franchisee management
- Requisition- deals with Travel approval and workflow
- Library- provide functionality of document upload
Salient Features of MIND CRM
With Application Performance Management solution from MIND, you will:
- Campaign Creation & management with composing E-mailer function
- Task creation / assigning / management (both With lead & Without Lead task)
- Role Wise Dashboard
- Calendar - daily/weekly/monthly/yearly
- E-Mail / SMS alerts
- Inbuilt functionality for Bulk mailing & bulk SMS
- Admin-User creation/Role/login setting, user wise 2nd authentication setting
- Dashboard- user wise report display
- Bio-metric/ Grid Based authentication.
- Data encryption
- User-friendly GUI.
- My account- user id settings/preferences/leaves.