The Healthcare & pharmaceutical industry has an important role in shaping global health. The next decade will mark a turning point for the healthcare industry. As healthcare reform and the economy continue to present challenges, innovative advancements in healthcare will provide the key not only to ensuring compliance with new legal requirements but also to reducing costs and improving patient care.
MIND has successfully developed & implemented many application software & tools to improve the various industry process, some of them are as follows
Track-n-Trace Application for tracing the medicines at various packaging stages
In the present scenario, the massive increase in the illicit trade of products in the pharmaceutical industries is leading to public health, safety issues and lost fiscal tax revenue. This poses a difficult challenge to government agencies, which are now turning their attention to the security of, in particular medicines, secure supply chains as a way to combat the effects of illicit trade, therefore monitoring and controlling quality is becoming very critical in pharmaceutical processes.
As per the DGFT norms and directives of Ministry of Health, Govt. of India the exporters of pharmaceutical products shall be required comply with the barcoding requirements as per GS1 Global Standards. This comprises the printing of 2D barcode of the Primary packaging, 2D / 1D on the Secondary packaging and 1D barcode on the Tertiary Packaging (Shipper carton) having the -GTIN14, Batch no., Expiry date and SSCC (Serial Shipping Container Code).
The traceability of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary should be possible through system as they move in the Supply Chain. To comply with the norm, we have developed “Track-n-Trace” to facilitate the players in pharmaceutical industry.
The objective of the Track and Trace solution is to:
- To enable efficient management of stock levels of all medical supplies including drugs, medical devices etc.
- To enable track and trace of all medical supplies to facilitate detection of spurious / counterfeit products and product authentication.
- To implement solution at different packaging levels in a phased manner.
Key Features of Track-n-Trace Application
- UID generation complying with GS1 Global Standards
- Online scanning & segregation with quality check & rejection system
- Traceability of each stage of packaging in Supply Chain process
- UID verification through Web, SMS and Android interface
- Enabling the efficient management of stock level of all supplies
- Integration with ERP